2 Warehouse Team Leader
- Data di pubblicazione:24/09/2018
- Visite 133
- Area d'impiego Logistica & supply chainLivello retribuzione da concordare
About Customer Fulfilment
Within the Customer Fulfilment Organization, Distribution Services South Europe offers great opportunities for IKEA and we have set high ambitions on what we aim to achieve in the region.
DS South Europe secures the deliveries of goods to customers and stores in France, Italy, Spain & Portugal and to Retailers outside the IKEA Group (NIF) in the Middle East area, from distribution units located in Piacenza, Valls, Lyon, Metz, Paris, Marseille, and Dubai.
The DS South Europe organization benefits from a highly competent and collaborative team that is committed to meeting our challenging growth agenda, while also enjoying the cultural and social experience of living in southern Europe.
We are now looking for enthusiastic leader to join the Warehouse Team of Distribution Services Italy that will support operations and people!
This might be an interesting challenge for you!
About the job
As Warehouse Team Leader, you will reach excellence in daily running of different parts in DC/CDC operations and you will lead, coach and develop a team which handles goods within the agreed time and in the agreed quality to the lowest possible DC/CDC operation costs with the customer in focus and the total supply chain in mind.
Reporting to Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Team Leader will:
• Be responsible for the achievement of the goals determined by the Warehouse Manager;
• Implement CDC/DC quality activities to secure less damages and accuracy of inventory;
• Analyze workload to secure daily volume handling and meet the seasonal fluctuation needs;
• Provide information about plans and results to co-workers and explain their overall importance;
• Lead the implementation of new working processes and secure the compliance with given concepts and system usage;
• Be responsible for the safety of co-workers and the working conditions of the workplace and securing that IKEA rules and guidelines as well as laws and regulations are followed;
• Coordinate with other Departments to make on site decision;
• Lead and develop co-workers within the area of responsibility and in accordance with IKEA co-worker idea.
You are the right candidate, if you have these requirements:
• Degree in Engineering/Economics and/or proven supervisory experience, preferable in warehouse operations;
• Proven knowledge of health and safety laws, standards and regulations related to warehousing activities;
• Good direct leadership and passion for people management;
• Proven knowledge of quality and performance culture;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to define and implement action plans, direct the work of others and handle the follow-up of the objectives;
• Ability to handle operational issues;
• Used to work in environment dynamic and open to change;
• Ambassador of IKEA culture and values;
• Fluent in English and local language;
• Good knowledge of MS Office;
• National or international mobility;
• ESP management is a plus;
• Knowledge of WMS is a plus.
The contract and the salary will be evaluated based on the applicants’ seniority.