Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency?
If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in managing media relations this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Media Relations Assistant for the Communication department.
Supporting Media Relations officers in the delivery of the following tasks related to media reporting and analysis:
- Media reporting | Produce media coverage daily reports;
- Media analysis | Analyse media coverage against the Key Performance Indicators;
- Media analysis |Support the Media Relations Team in establishing new, credible Key Performance Indicators for media impact assessment;
- Media reporting | Manage the press mailbox by feeding .xls database logging interactions with journalists;
- Provide overall admin support to Media Relations officers.
Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level);
At least 1 year of relevant working experience in communication departments;
Experience in identify, collect and collate evidence; carry out data management activities; ensure proper document management; manage media relations; provide administrative support;
Knowledge of media monitoring and listening tools would be considered an asset;
Behavioural competencies: ethics and integrity; working with others; dealing with ambiguity; planning work for results.
Assignment: initial contract until 28/02, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 1 year.
Salary: approx. €1850 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: office work required on at least 1 day per week. Working from home is possible but must be performed within 2 hours from Parma, Italy.
Please provide an English Europass template CV
Gli interessati in possesso dei requisiti richiesti, sono pregati di inviare la propria candidatura completa di curriculum vitae
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03